The Rubin Museum is an artist-house-museum, located on 14 Bialik Street in Tel-Aviv, Israel. It is the former home of the painter Reuven Rubin, where he resided with his family and worked from 1946 until his death in 1974. The museum was originally opened in 1983. Following a major renovation, it reopened in November 2003.
The new website of the museum has just been inaugurated:
The website includes a wealth of information on the Rubin Museum, visits to the museum (interactive map), past and present exhibitions, the life of Reuven Rubin, (including a five minute documentary video presentation), and much more.
The website utilizes flash technology, a dynamic timeline, and many photographs and images of paintings.
Website powered by Eagleshade Interactive Production House. (http://www.eagleshade.com)