Battlefield2 hat Patchday. Heute ist der neue Patch erschienen.
Hier gibts das komplette Changelog: ▼
1.4 Patch – New content
- New level: Road to Jalalabad (Conquest 16-32-64, Singleplayer, Co-op)
- New Server Option: No Vehicles mode
1.4 Patch – Fix List
- Front end – Fix server browser issues with updating info
- Front End – Multiplayer & Co-op – Players on server list can include Bots instead of human players
- Multiplayer Internet Server maps size filter not working
- Fixed an issue in the front end where pressing tab twice in the IP window would cause the cursor to skip to wrong box
- Increased server stability
- All levels – Co-op – Crash after reviving player without a kit- 1st attempt
Server – Linux 32 Dedicated – Server crashes when trying to rotate maps in Special Forces Co-op Mode (fixed on SUSE only. Still present in Red Hat and Fedora)
- Adjust the minimum number of players to start the round.The new values for 16, 32 and 64 players are 6, 6 and 8 respectively.
- Re-enable unlocks on unranked servers
- Ranked server forces unlocks i.e. have to have unlocks selected.
- Coop – Local Server – If Server Host is kicked and banned although they do not actually get kicked, no other players may join the server after that point.
- Fixed a dedicated server crash which was occurring when the user held „CTRL“ and „SHIFT“ while selecting a map
- Fixed a crash which would occur when c4 was placed on a flag pole and the server
- Vehicle drop crash related bug (missing icon)
- Co-Op bot console commands do not function on local servers.
Client / Gameplay:
- Red/Blue nametag bug –Fix to the issue where players would show up with the wrong color name tag
- Introduced a delay from proning to standing to help reduce exploiting
- Adjusted C4 to make throwing more difficult
- Fixed the issue where a red distance marker appears on the ground
- Fixed the issue that caused players arms to become invisible after switching weapons when using throwable items
- Made adjustments to reduce the damage taken by vehicles when driving
- Adjusted the tire material on the muscle car to reduce the issue with this vehicle taking too much damage.
- Commander options no longer available whilst dead.
- Fixed the issue with a spawn point showing up as selected when a player has spawned in during preview round
- Fixed the issue that would cause infantry players to be revived with no kit.
- Fixed several rare graphics crashes.
- Fixed issue with players crashing while clicking „Join Game“ in the front end
- Car-Drop: Made adjustments to the car drop feature to prevent players from exploiting into buildings.
- Discovered and repaired an issue tied to projectiles which would sometimes allow tanks to fire two shells, support to fire multiple rounds, and other issues (all maps).
- Fixed bug where after 2 rounds on the same map, the top player stars are awarded to the wrong people in the menu
- Transport Helicopters – Increased the armor of all transport helicopters